Unless an account has been opened payment can only be made by BACS or cash on collection. These payments need to be ‘cleared’ in our account before dispatch. We do not have facilities to accept debit/credit cards.
We reserve the right to refuse or reject any order at any time. If we decide not to proceed you will be notified as soon as possible by email or telephone.
We offer a delivery service throughout the UK. Since 2018 we have invested in more vehicles to increase the amount of deliveries we carry out ourselves. We currently achieve 91% of our own deliveries (2022). The remaining 9%, which is mainly areas we physically cannot supply, Scotland, the South West and Channel Islands, is carried out by trusted transport companies.
We realise that by delivering our own plants, we have both control of when you will receive your order, and also that our plants are in your store within six hours of leaving the nursery. Ensuring you will receive only the best!
Deliveries are on Danish Trolleys and our drivers must either receive the same amount of shelves and trolleys to return or they will need to be unloaded. They are not allowed to leave any owing, unless express permission has been granted by the Country Herbs office.
Orders must be received before 12 noon on a Monday because we have plan our routes and to actually collate the trolleys for delivery from Tuesday onwards. It must also be stressed that the stock on the website is on a first come first served basis. Order early to avoid disappointment and ensure your delivery spot.
VARIABLE TROLLEY CAPACITY
As you are aware the plants grow at different rates during the different times of the year. Below is an example of what can fit on the trolleys at the different times of the year.
Beginning of season trolley:
Further along in the season trolley:
When orders are to be collected we require 48 hours notice.
MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENT
When placing an order for collection, you are required to give us a minimum of 48 hours notice and your order must be a minimum of 10 full trays.
Where a delivery is needed, we require your order by Midday Monday, and it must be a minimum of 1 trolley. With having delivered price, your order must be made up of full trolleys otherwise you may incur a surcharge of £7.00 per empty shelf.
Buying our herbs online – Our herbs and other products can be ordered online from www.hettysherbs.co.uk who will deliver your order to your door.